20 avril 2020
- $0 – The name of the Bash script.
- $1 – $9 – The first 9 arguments to the Bash script. (As mentioned above.)
- $# – How many arguments were passed to the Bash script.
- $@ – All the arguments supplied to the Bash script.
- $? – The exit status of the most recently run process.
- $$ – The process ID of the current script.
- $USER – The username of the user running the script.
- $HOSTNAME – The hostname of the machine the script is running on.
- $SECONDS – The number of seconds since the script was started.
- $RANDOM – Returns a different random number each time is it referred to.
- $LINENO – Returns the current line number in the Bash script